Fastworldlinkz Blog CEO Celebrates his birthday today.

An Interview with the C.E.O of Fastworldlink.com on his birthday :-

Full Name: Adeosun Adebusayo Alaba.

State of Origin: Osun state.

Place of Residence: Epe, Lagos State.

Institution attended: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

What you do: Am a blogger. I own Fastworldlinkz Blog(No.1 best of Entertainments). I run my blog as a result of the passion I have for blogging. I feel happy and always excited when blogging. Blogging is my profession.






What do you study in your institution: I study Animal Production and Health services in FUNAAB.

Religion: I am a Christian. I attend Baptist Church. I am proud to be a Baptist.

How many are you in your family?: I am from a family of six.

Relationship: Single.

Visit his Prestigious site HERE

Dear viewers,
Contact Fastworldlinkz Blog CEO to wish him a happy birthday.

Facebook: Facebook
Twitter: @Fastworldlinkz
Instagram: Fastworldlinkz_blog
WhatsApp: 07035849068.

Happy Birthday!!! Congrats.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.