FAITH THAT SEES BEYOND.

                        
There were times I was weak but had to be strong,There were times I had practically nothing on hand,but I had to give out to some people, there were times I was helpless but became an helper because of people around me that needs attention, Most times I am at the point of given up but never did because I had something I was looking up to.
Some times I had failed but still saw greatness ahead, there are times I was left with no option but somewhere somehow I had an alternative, there are times that what I wanted is not what I got but I never stop requesting. Even at the point of hopelessness something in me still lingers for joy cos I still had hope but it was less and I knew with less hope I could still make it and be full of hope (Hopeful).
Fate tried limiting me, but faith took me above limitations, uplifted me and showed me diverse kinds of ways.
It couldn't have been  possible if I did not see beyond my size,position,opposition,helplessness, given up. I saw beyond fate and it's all because I had "Faith" .
I was unable to see or react on what other's (Common man)(Faithless being) showed me,talked about or even fought for because their gaze might have been in front of my fate but definitely behinde  my faith and they all admitted "Fate" like there was no grace and we had no place before our God who has mercy in his face.
Even with my little experience, I know I still had lots or more to see beyond bars,protocol,rules,Doctors description,science and all other limitations of life.
The only thing I did was to change my focus and nothing changes around you until something changes within you.           THANKS!

Comments

Oluwalusi oluwafemi kolade said…
Born-leader... You are good.
Nice job
Mr Fit said…
Thanks man.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.