WRITING WITH PASSION By JOMILOJU

Full of desire I lay,the sky wounding me
Each cloud a ship without me sailing, each tree possessing what my soul lacked; tranquility
Through the mute telephone, my body grew weak
The language I knw best,my mother's speech
Forsook my fingers and out of my reach

As the sky speaks,my Aunt spoke to me in language clear
Familiar as the heart,than love more hear
The sky said to my soul,you have what you desire
As struggle and anxiety conspire
Give it diligence which it require
Lift your pen with passion
For you're to create a vision
Which you have designed for this great mission
In this world you with the flower and tiger share
Bt have no fear

As the Queen of Sheba seek the wisdom of the wise
Men seek my pen,I foresee
I believe d light that shines on my pen.
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.