THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

Another  writer with a difference :

I'm just a lady full of life and hope,
I'm living my life the best I can.
The real me is shy but never afraid to speak her mind
Sometimes i think nobody would understand me..but in the end it all seems different
Sometimes I'm happy
Sometimes I'm the smart lady
Sometimes I'm overwhelmed
Sometimes I'm angry
Sometimes I'm Upset
Sometimes I'm flustered
Sometimes, i just wanna let the world see how positive life can be
I like to explore new people cos it makes me know more about life
I never judge a book by its cover 
No reason to worry about my past cos its all part of growing up
No reason to worry about my future cos i know it's gonna be bright
It is the here and now
To bear the light in my soul so bright
I got to keep it strong
When I get burnt I need ice
And this is my device
It heals
Its my window into a world that as i will it i make it
In my fantasy, is the love I need
Its healing powers are beyond the greatest divinity.
the real me wants to keep hope alive
It is to keep me alive
Above all the real me strongly believes NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ....and that keeps me going.

Comments

Unknown said…
nice write up I love it. keep it up.
Unknown said…
Its a very nice one
Unknown said…
Really inspiring..... nyc1
MORENIKE said…
thank you guys
Anuoluwapo said…
Nice one dear
Unknown said…
Babe,nyc one

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.