SOLD OUT : MARTHA ADEYEMO

Another young writer with a different view on SOLD OUT :

SOLD OUT
     Let's look at it this way:
I have a precious diamond given to me by my Mum. And suddenly someone came to me wanting to buy it.
  Now if I know the worth of the diamond; which is one of the most precious thing my Mum gave me before she went overseas, which is the only thing I can use to remember my Mum, which is the only thing that makes me smile. I will definitely sell out the diamond. Agreed?
  Let's go on:
We want to take the time out to look out for things in us that is sold out. And That's What We Want To Talk About.
   Let's have a case study:
Give Me An Advice;
   I have come to discover that I really can talk but people call me a talker-t if. As a result of this, I have a low self esteem and I do stammer. Now I don't get involved in what is part of me and what I like doing best- Talking.
WORD OF ADVICE
  Seriously, a person with this or a similar life style is Sold out. You can't just give up! You have sold out your personality
ANALYSIS:
  Listen, when you sell out anything you give it up or let it go. If you let go your personality because someone discouraged, abused or made jest of your.      Dear you are sold out.
  HOW?  Your personality is you. So if you let go your personality, you let go you.
    Take the TIME OUT to COME OUT of your shell and SHOW OUT to the world that you are not SOLD OUT by LETTING OUT your personality, talent, skill or whatever you have. 
    You can do it. You're a star so SHINE OUT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.