MY GREATEST FEAR :AYO OYEDOKUN

This is one genius in the field. She's got it. Read on:

Death happens to be my greatest fear.
Every now and then, something in me thinks of death. Each time i think of death or see dead bodies,it makes me feel bad and also makes me think of what people will say of me when am dead.
My biggest battle with death came when i was 13 years old, my daddy faced an hopeless battle against  sickness,which led to his death. This brought about the description of how i felt that day. I was so scared and thought there was nothing left for me, but after 3 hours God showed me how great he was. He brought him back to life and i was so surprised but also thought within myself that in all ways God is good. Ever since then it was clear to me that every body will die one day,but only God knows when it is time. With all that i have seen with my eye my greatest fear was built on "death".
Do not allow the fear of death over come you, because the fear of God is the beginnig of wisdom.

Comments

fagbemi moyosola said…
Nice write up ayo,pls can u write more on this?
wow!!!, nice write up
Unknown said…
Very impressive write up.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.