MY AMBITION : JOMILOJU

Hmmmm, This is another young fellow I respect, she writes as tho the gift is inborn.
MY AMBITION
Abeke!Abeke!Mama calls,
I pretend as though I couldn't hear her through the walls,
As I stared at the incessant movement of the fan,
I layed on my bed as I think of what I can,
I have a dream
I said to myself,
Even if it takes me to work to the extreme,
Turning my gaze to the picture frame on the shelf,
Twas the little Abeke
The picture of my little self
Dreams and Ambition is life's fuel
Both operates in duel
Ambition itself is an object of ardent desire
It glows from within
And reaching it is just as dangerous as giving up
See the sadness in my eyes, if you took  the time to look
But most people believe the lie;Sinker line and hook
Embarassed to talk bout the feelings in my mind
So I internalize it all,get used to it in time
I wouldn't tremble cos I'm one of a kind
This lonely cracked shell with Abeke;hiding inside
Waiting for her ticket
Waiting for her Time
Waiting to reach her goal.
                      JOMILOJU

Comments

Unknown said…
Good write up!
You can do better...
Unknown said…
nice one...
Abeke will surely reach her goal...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.