THE GHOST AND THE SEA BY JOSEPH-SAM SARAH

THE GHOST AND THE SEA

Like an appearance, she sat with a burdensome smile
Giving me her hands, it met my curiosity
Blank expression formed around her longing eyes
Without an invitation she visited continuously
Then we touched, a stainless touch
Emotionally, it felt so wrong
Like a whisper of still air, she has no soul
Her skin was stony cold.

Wavering in pity i seized my fleeting cold
Comfort and pity she rejected
My trembling heart reached out for her hope
Until they became solemnly connected
Her shadow formed a friend
While she stood counting my breathe
The message was painted empty
Mild warmth rose in bounty peace.

Dawn fog showered in reckless duty
Morning dew fell from rehearsed droppings
Seaweeds watched in malicious pity
The birds glare at her crystal being
And my hands clasped her weeping feet
Loitering in grudge, she sank and wept
Tears hurting my skin, i moved in swift fear
But her sob seem not so clear.

Then again her wails mumbled in echoes
Revealing the pain, her naked soul
Guilty tides roar with remorse
The more closer she gets, it leaves a hurting hole
Disappearing in twists like a lonely fog
It blinds my empty hands as it vaguely walk
Passing through her bitter heart
The wind announced her funeral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.