An interview with the Ever Glowing Olumideko, Tit'Oluwa Arike

Picture Caption :- I'm wearing the smile you gave me.
I'm living the life you paid for.
I'm loving withe the heart you mended.





It was fun Interviewing the unique Olumideko, Tit'Oluwa Arike as I learnt and got amazing replies and encouraging ones.

I've always checked out all her post on Facebook and it's always from one glorious process to another, either from sticking to one truth to another or you see her expressing her Big love for God.


She's been Unique that even her friends can testify and approve of this with the amazing comments and encouragement she gets from all her post on Facebook.



My little online Interview With  Olumideko, Tit'Oluwa Arike.

Full Name :-      Olumideko, Tit'Oluwa Arike

Email Add :-      shes4God@yahoo.com


What's your Drive :- 
 I see something I don't like, I try my best to change it. The good thing is, there are many things I don't like.

Why exactly do you like the truth even when you know it isnt easy to stand by :-  
*The truth is easy to stand by, actually. Lying or deception are more costly. My truth is who I am, it's just easy being me.


What's exactly do you have passion in :-
* I'm passionate about a lot of things. I'm not fully unfolded yet so I don't know what I would discover about me in years to come. However, now, I have a passion for men, women and relationships. I'm crazy in love with God as well.


You seem to be a critical thinker :- what's the secret?
*The secret to being a critical thinker is to think. Just analyse things the way you understand it, not by what people say or think. People don't know that they accept realness until they are hit with it.

If tomorrow the truth doesn't pay would you still stand ?
 *The truth always pays. It never will stop.

What's tomorrow (Future) like to you?
*I don't know what tomorrow holds but I'm married to the One who holds the future.

Can see you are so in love with the Creator of The heaven and earth even during worship sessions, it's like you are right at his front :- Why so close and always wanting more of him?
*He's my high. You don't get enough of your high. Actually, I wouldn't be a Christian if it was a religion. I don't do too well with rules but He who made me knows He made a relationship driven lady. So He met me where He knew He'd reach me.



It was really a great one because I was trying to imagine how possible it will be to get her to answer my questions but it wasn't difficult at all, she's just as unique and upright as I have always perceived.

THANKS ALOT     Olumideko, Tit'Oluwa Arike.

It was a great experience tho.

Bigger you I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.