SMILE BY FEEWP



SMILE
First you were probably thinking it is more on the surface than in the deep part of your world controlled minds.
More like at that point where you saw  ‘’world controlled’’ you felt as if it wasn’t meant for you  cause at least  the writer should know that  you were one of the ones that gave him Christ.  Yeah, I MEANT that.
Stop that; I’m not trying make you feel like ‘hey, here’s another motivational writer, at least not now that the world knows that all they do is come and make you feel you’re getting it wrong somewhere, lit up ‘a’ fire and tell you “You can do it’’. If you just felt offended, it’s probably cause I said something wrong. I mean it’s world controlled anyway.
I hope I’m not drawing your attention, you might probably get disappointed in yourself in the end.
I keep hoping someone gets this in the end! I’m not trying to correct something I’m revealing the truth here!
Smile , you remember how they used to tell us to be nice to some  of our friends  even if we didn’t like them, at least a smile would do because we’re Christ’s image. You know Christ loves all so if you’re his image too you should love all too.
It kills me!!! That’s it. You all ‘know’ it’s right . it’s not that way!!!
My point is  I keep wondering why we thank God when we’ve not got a reason to. Wait there, it’s just getting right . chill, why does someone have to make you feel like you’ve got a million reasons to thank God when right before you got to church you weren’t thinking he has done anything for you.
You know    I it  hate when they tell us to smile cause we’ve got a God that “will’’ make everything right in his own time and yet they say Christ has come to restore you!
We all tend to forget or rather not know that Christ is not a pretender!! That ‘s  what you all paint him as!! For crying out loud you’re trying to fend for a God that has created you. You’re trying to be nice even when you’re not feeling it. PS: stop thinking Christ doesn’t know have feelings too he knows you better.
Don’t you wonder why David kept on thanking GOD , someone didn’t have to tell him to. He knew it! He knew he had to. Why? He knew Christ!. I guess most of you have denied yourself of that right today! You all have caged the spirit of God in you! You’ve defined a God that is your own definition!
Oh you’re still thinking God will make everything  right ???  hey , he HAS made everything right !
You say he’ll use me when time comes! The time is now! He has being ready!
SMILE because you’ve got  THE reason to not because you’re feeling robbed and the only way to get that back is to keep thanking God for what you’ve not see him do! Nigga trust me if you’re gonna thank your dad you gotta thank him for he has done.  Don’t believe that he has done it because pastor rich said so! Believe cause you know!!  Smile cause you’ve got the reason itself not cause you must have faith!    Smile
because you’ve got joy!!! Smile cause you’re happy! Smile you’ve got who he his. Smile cause you’ve  got  Faith and you know it is faith cause the certainty lives in you!  Before he ever told you to rejoice he gave you REJOICE. Before he ever said LOVE he gave you LOVE. Quit trying to put on that smile. Get the smile before you Smile! If you’re putting it on when it’s not yours you In Bondage Mehn!
Get it! Smile! It’s real!

Comments

Unknown said…
I know its a long time ago... But I touched beauty reading this. The purity and truth.
Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.