Happy Birthday to a great Man and a Mentor - Professor Oyesoji Aremu.


Well well well, I will say I bless the day i had a personal interaction with this great man because since that day he made me change the way I think, and he is one good reason am doing something I presently love today.

I can tell that he is a very good father to his children and a good husband to his wife because I was at his house today and I was filled to the bream, I didn't only eat but I also got encouragement to push on....

He is such a wonderful man and I pray that you shall continue to remain relevant in Jesus name.


Happy birthday ones again sir.

Would have loved to share the pictures of the little gathering we had at his house but the pictures are on his Camera and I hope to get it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.