WIDOW SOLEMNITY BY JOSEPH-SAM SARAH

WIDOW SOLEMNITY

Walt in, read the emotion
Touch the lyrics of my solemn soul
Find its aching sore that calls out rejection
Wing down in silent, painted whole
Fortitude of colours humble my naked sight.

Summon over, break the truce
Whisper aloud the jingling of my heart
Allow it eyes roll in reckless gentleness
Soothing and plain in what that matters
Behold the sting of betrayal.

Bother not, kiss my words
Wrap the thoughts with softened tears
Felony of pain covers my wrath
Trembling and crushing in regretful fear
Cleanse the thirty of my untold prime.

Fugitive of smoke, blind my voice
Circle it echoes with troubled water
Moisture of dignity upholds the lot
Bending and wavering in flame  tar
Rest it peace on the platter of my truth.

Acquitted soul cried in wretched happiness
Dark apparel covers it known purity
Wailing in genuine repentance
Leavened boldness fades with familiar anonymous sympathy
Stopping at the edge of confession.

Dry waters flowing steadily and calm
Quench the thirst of my helpless hope
Draw near, listen to my heart
Pounding aloud, surrounded by your cold
Give me this moment, a memory.

Forgive me, forgive my faults
Make the humility of my words hold
Commune now and ease this thought
Wandering off to a city far unknown
Lead me not astray, my husband.

Stay with me a long time again
Lets begin through with another winter
Embracing the future by our visible fate
Sharing the courtesy of beautiful eternity
Reminds me our latter days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.