MY EMOTIONAL PAIN BY JOSEPH-SAM SARAH



Come rain, come sunshine
Your heart beats tenderly aloud
I remember your beautiful smile
Inside this thought, i sing and shout
O! what a wonderful feeling
It aids my injured heart fast healing

Your world, my eternity
My wings are broken waiting to be touched
I could just plant my soul in your city
For your affection, i wait and watched
O dear! why waste my time and wait
You make me want to guide your gate

Sweet sensation, swinging low
I cannot fathom my sinful lust
Waiting patiently, my love for you grow
Then i realised i was totally lost
O! my sin is to love you from afar
We are always miles apart

Mine, o mine, i fantasied
Your love and your everything
But i wish i could decide
Alas, you cannot be compared with anything
O! why have thou made me this way
I cannot escape this emotional pain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.