BUTTERFLY BY DONLUSI

Butterfly
I believe it can fly
Fly high up in the sky
I never get intimidated by those passing by
Because I know I have a place up above the world so high.

I am unique
I'm different from others
That's who I am
That's what I'm made to be
I'm wonderfully, fearfully and gorgeously made
My countenance illuminates and attracts people's life
I am an agent of change and transformation
I deliver sweetness and joy to the broken-hearted
I carry the nectar of productivity and life
Giving life and hope to the hopelesss
I'm a carrier of good tidings
Proclaiming liberty and lifting the soul of the down-casted
I am who I am.

I make use of what ever is around me
Seeing opportunities in liability
Seeing ability in disability
Seeing hope in hopelesss situations
I don't look at my size, status or predicament
I make sure I blend up myself to my present situation
Bringing the best out of it
So as to save myself
And the lifes I'm yet to affect.
I'm a butterfly
It's my uniqueness that brings flies to my butter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.