VICTIMS OF CEES BY JOMILOJU


Through the chided walls of my Block
I could hear the siren..it's another victim of knock,
The laws of nature
Worked so hard to his future
He was ruled by the swirling winds of the great environment
He's a kleptomaniac

Without circumstance there is no victim
One should be careful not to be a member of the team
It seems life is as it should be
You do something negative,
You  expect the consequences
For the positive
You receive the reward

I call on thee Abba Father,
Let not these circumstance
Overwhelm me that my attitude be affected
And my character be weakened
Today I choose what is right
I am actually my feeling maker;
I make me mad
I make me glad

We all have the prove
To shape our lives
We have our choices
 If we make a move
Taking responsibility for everything in life is a way of life
That we coach,teach,and nurture  with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.