WASTAGE BY OYEDOKUN AYO

One thing I dislike about people is the way they waste things.
Wastage:it's an action or process of losing or destroying something by using it carelessly or extravagantly.
If there is one thing that really upset me is seeing people wasting food,my mum taught me to finish whatever I put In the plate and till date I try my best to do so unless I feel that one more spoon could make me die or get sick.I ensure that the remaining food is not thrown but parceled and either consumed later or give to my dog.
Seeing food waste makes me feel bad about people who don't have food to eat,cause I do believe it because they have more than enough that why they waste the ones they can't finish in their plate.please let stop wasting thing because it not only food we waste and also try as much as possible to:
To always help d hungry ones around you.
Help others that don't have the little capacity you can.
Help the unhappy ones to be happy.
Thank you so much and God bless you all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.