My Passion to be heard By Paul Babs





Like a smoke coming out of an island surrounded by a serious wavy Ocean, I have always wished to be heard from all over, to pass words of hope and peace to the hopeless and distress; but the more I wished to be heard, the more I kept hearing my own voice without response. Now, I sound like a voice shouting from an island that can't be reached, surrounded by water that is always ready to carry any hook and sinker away. Each day comes with a passion to reach the world but my effort seems aborted. I had tried various means and adopted various methods but I was still hearing myself. Even on the island, the only source or medium to get anything to the sea shore or to where it can be heard or used is the water; yet I never realized all I wanted is to by-pass the waters and let my voice get to the untouched and unheard, to lift their dying soul and make them know they are not hopeless until they are dead. Little did I know that you have to start from the foundation before you can get to the roof, when I finally realized and I started sending burning woods and a note to inspire those that see them through the waters I once wanted to by-pass. Then I started sensing life being touched until the very day a boat was brought to take me off the island to the midst of all those I really wanted to see and speak to. I was full of joy and happiness, this made me know all I have to do is to start with the people around me, influence them, make them know their reason for living and their worth. Then, through them, I could reach the entire universe with my message of peace and unity, with my message of hope for the hopeless and strength for the weak.

Comments

Oluwalusi oluwafemi kolade said…
Good... Change your environ if you desire changing the world...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.