WHO I AM BY SEYI MABEWEJE

I am an independent and unbreakable girl.
I am a dreamer with visions
I am a girl with hope.
I am a girl who never gives up.
I am a girl who never stops trying.
I am a girl who believes in me not in peer pressure.
I am a girl who never stop thinking of how the future going to be,
And of how the past was just so i can learn
I am a light that shines brights,
A big city that can not be hidden
I am beautiful
I am outstanding
I am awesome in my own way
I do not let go of my right to make my
own decisions,
If I do i'm letting go of who I  really am 
I am who I wanna be 'cos I have a right to be
Most of all I am an outstanding creature that was ever MADE!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tree of Inspiration By Babatunde Paul

THE REAL ME : SEYI MABEWEJE

DON'T QUIT :LATILO FISAYO.